[Students] ASUCR Update - Run for ASUCR Offices, Discounted Tickets, Surveys & Gift Cards, Meetings

Laurie Sinclair laurie.sinclair at ucr.edu
Tue May 10 17:23:19 PDT 2022

APPLY TO BE NEXT YEAR'S FIRST-TIME COLLEGE STUDENT DIRECTOR!
For all UCR undergraduate students, there is a director position open for next year. Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0ltgc9qxkMY3YIwBXhAOtZh_8mH1xxEJIeNZl5E-gmqnAkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> by May 15 at 11:59 pm. You must  have completed 3+ quarters at UCR by the time of fulfilling office, have a minimum of a 2.50 GPA, and must be enrolled full-time. This is a PAID position. There is more information in the description of the form.

APPLY TO BE NEXT YEAR'S TRANSFER STUDENT DIRECTOR!
For all UCR undergraduate students, there is a director position open for next year. Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGMyZQFlhNPZBdXlCGl1eDFSdGxwQrRiaWgkqvUhL5KgbmQw/viewform?usp=sf_link> by May 15 at 11:59 pm. You must  have completed 3+ quarters at UCR by the time of fulfilling office, have a minimum of a 2.50 GPA, and must be enrolled full-time. This is a PAID position. There is more information in the description of the form.

APPLY TO BE NEXT YEAR'S NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT DIRECTOR!
For all UCR undergraduate students, there is a director position open for next year. Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAw3TYXkMi5cU69Dus78XxGN3Utn5iz3SDyphnpFqgGdYpAw/viewform?usp=sf_link> by May 15 at 11:59 pm. You must  have completed 3+ quarters at UCR by the time of fulfilling office, have a minimum of a 2.50 GPA, and must be enrolled full-time. This is a PAID position. There is more information in the description of the form.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me! You can also follow the Elections Instagram, @asucr_elections, for any updates. Being involved in ASUCR gives you a great opportunity to serve your community and can give you many wonderful leadership experiences. Please do not be afraid to apply!

Sincerely,
Tricia Sarmiento (she/her/hers)
2021 - 2022 ASUCR Elections Director
asucrelections at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrelections at ucr.edu>

ENROLL TODAY: DISCOUNTED TICKETS AND MORE!

We’re excited to offer your savings marketplace, your one-stop shop for exclusive and convenient savings on the products, services, and experiences you know and love.

It’s cost-free and easy to enroll. Just visit https://ucr.savings.workingadvantage.com and begin saving today on items like:

  *   Theme Parks
  *   Hotels
  *   Movie Tickets
  *   Rental Cars
  *   Gift Cards
  *   Apparel
  *   Cars
  *   Flowers
  *   Fitness Memberships
  *   Groceries
  *   Special Events
  *   Electronics
  *   Appliances
  *   And More!

Sponsored by ASUCR!

asucr at ucr.edu<mailto:asucr at ucr.edu>

COMPLETE SURVEY AND WIN GIFT CARDS!

Hello Highlanders!

The Student Voice Committee is giving away 10 $20 Target Giftcards! For a chance to win, complete the following Student Parking Survey. All students are encouraged to complete this survey!

This survey was created to better understand how UCR students feel about the quality of parking options available and what changes students would like to see. The link to the survey can be found here:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_brUSUtJowczsZuu

We would also like to invite you to participate in our Sexual Violence Awareness Case Study. The purpose of this case study is to raise awareness of sexual violence and to learn how to better prevent it on campus. This is the last week of the case study, so please sign up if you are interested.

To sign up for the case study, please fill out the following google form:

https://forms.gle/AZ6KUHVSXLguG91y9

Your participation is very important to us and the findings of our studies will be presented to the ASUCR Senate, in the hope that improvements are made. Please note, the giveaway is only open to undergraduate students.

If you have any additional survey suggestions or ideas let us know by filling out the SVC: Survey Request Form: https://forms.gle/NHdnEicprbzsspkQ8

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrsvc at ucr.edu>.

Best,

Leslie S. Estrella

Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee

JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK'S SENATE MEETING

Hello Highlanders!!

Happy Week 7! Join us this Wednesday for our seventh Senate Meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFVT_S85by76DW3LJd54tTFN3_8VyqCof_No7cQjEGA/edit?usp=sharing> and State of the Association this quarter, this Wednesday, 05/11, at 6:30 PM in the ASUCR Senate Chambers (HUB 221) or on Zoom<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96337669465>. If you would like to speak at this week's Senate Meeting, please fill out this sign-up sheet<https://forms.gle/GmVqMvSxEBPy3a1w5> before the Senate Meeting. For information about the Senate Meeting held last week, click on this link.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KgtB2tJzir8W--NfZ9n2xKiv83L7UOWNCBlIHivjoLQ/edit?usp=sharing> Please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mufida Assaf
Executive Vice President
asucrevp at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu>