[Ucrfacultyandstaff] You are Invited…Coffee Socials each Tuesday at 9 a.m.

Chancellor chancellor at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 15 16:25:01 PDT 2021

Dear Campus Community,

I am writing to invite you to join me and other campus leaders for a weekly Coffee Social, each Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m. in front of Hinderaker Hall.

Beginning on Tuesday, July 20 and continuing throughout the summer, we will serve coffee, donuts, and a time to casually connect with colleagues.  Each week will be hosted by a different campus leader.

Open to all staff and faculty. No registration required. Refreshments available while they last.

Please contact chancellor at ucr.edu<mailto:chancellor at ucr.edu> if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D77994.C14D0550]

Kim A. Wilcox,