[Faculty] Faculty Forum Times for Provost Finalist Visits

Provostsearch provostsearch at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 16 09:03:52 PDT 2020

Dear UCR faculty colleagues,

As you may have seen in the campus email earlier this week, we are moving forward with virtual interviews with three additional finalists for the Provost search. In addition to the campus-wide virtual vision seminars and numerous small group interviews, we would like to offer a faculty forum time when any faculty who are interested and available may meet with the candidates. These will be held at the following days/times/zoom locations:

October 23 3:00-3:45pm  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91316016427?pwd=eWFkR0FZUThXeUt4WThVVGRLMFovQT09

October 30 3:00-3:45pm https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97489802560?pwd=Zng2a0xPSHdRZGJKWHNOZFRqbWZYUT09

November 3 3:00-3:45pm  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99576307621?pwd=dEU2Z0pCOVhoWUJqS3ArTmtmWnd5Zz09

Thank you for your time and attention to this important search.

Sincerely,

Monica Carson
Search Advisory Committee Chair