[Students] NOTICE: R'Web Portal Maintenance

UCR Information Technology Solutions its at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 20 13:26:06 PDT 2020

Dear Students,

This email is to inform you of on-going maintenance to the R'Web portal
taking place today and tomorrow in response to the service outage. Yesterday
evening ITS restored R'Web access after deploying a temporary fix. Over the
next couple of days ITS will implement the permanent fix to fully restore
services. Due to this maintenance, R'Web services may be intermittently
unavailable from 10:15PM until 11:59PM on Wednesday, October 21.

For updates on the status of this system, please visit techalerts.ucr.edu
<https://techalerts.ucr.edu/> .

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your
patience as we work diligently to get system services restored.

Enabling Your Continued Success,

Information Technology Solutions

University of California, Riverside

 <https://its.ucr.edu/> ITS.UCR.EDU

If you require technical support, please take one of the following actions:

.       Submit a support ticket
<https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=d10c39e
e0f348300138942bce1050e8b>  if you need to report a problem to BearHelp

.       Submit a request
<https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=ucr_sc_home>  for
software, hardware, or a service enhancement

.       Browse the ITS Knowledge Base
<https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=kb_view2&kb=de6fdb4d37800f
00a2e983dcb3990e7b>  for self-help articles